1. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the Memories of Singapore website you agree to grant to Memories of Singapore, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons).
2. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
3. In order that the Memories of Singapore website can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give the Memories of Singapore website permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
4. We normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. The Memories of Singapore website may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution.
5. If you do not want to grant the Memories of Singapore website the
permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your
contribution to or with the Memories of Singapore website
6. If you have any questions about contributing content to the Memories of Singapore website, please email us.